For 15+ years, LMP has been involving brands with their consumers and employers with their teams. We pride ourselves on being strong marketers first and foremost. We take the time to understand your brand, strategies and consumer. We take this informed focus and apply it to the real and virtual environments and experiences we create to achieve a fully leveraged interaction with your consumer using technology, lifestyle cues and of course – people.
We create brand experiences and influence behavior through the human senses, (sight, sound, touch, taste and smell) and elicit a physical, emotional and memorable response.
We turn brands into memorable experiences.
HOW WE DO IT:
Consumer Lifestyle + LMP Services = Client Business Needs and Objectives
Summer and Fall 2016 – NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- LMP has partnered with The Standard-Examiner www.
standard.net to build multiple cultural events for Northern Utah including music focused events and seasonal initiatives.
- LMP Founder, Tony Duffy is sitting on the steering committee for the amazing start up initiative www.1millioncups.com/ogden. Fueling an amazing culture and momentum for new business development in tech, recreation and beyond for Utah.
- LMP sports division, www.all-
actionsports.com has partnered with Club Rec www.clubrecnorth.com and a number of other stakeholders in production of the Mountain West’s largest Wake Sports Series featuring The Summer Krush, Wake UP Weekend and Rocky Mountain Wakesurf Open with 2016’s amazing series a wrap and planning underway for a stellar 2017 series.
- LMP sports division, www.All-
Actionsports.com has been supporting a broad scope of marketing and experiential work ongoing for Sheshreds.co a female focused enterprise offering events, retail, cultural marketing, signature apparel for women and girls in action sports. In it’s third year of operation, the growth and momentum has been amazing! Find out more at www.sheshreds.co and join us for ladies nights at Flowrider, UT and Powder Mountain throughout the 2016/17 season along with events throughout the U.S. in Wake, Skate, Snow, MTB and beyond year round – Shred ON!
- Founder Tony Duffy sits the board for the 1 Million Cups Entrepreneurship initiative for N. Utah. Check out this segment about the program and recent presenting businesses.